1. No registrations will be taken during the hunt. The Hunt will officially begin at 12:01 A.M. First Scheduled day of Hunt.
2. Registration Fee will be $20.00, $17.00 of which will go toward cash prizes to successful Hunters and $3.00 towards administration costs. For Non-Members it is $25.00 for the Hunt. If you wish to register for the largest female Coyote contest, it will cost an extra $2.00. All money collected for female registration will be paid back as prize money.
3. Each participant must be registered for this Hunt. When hunting in groups, each member of the group must be registered, or the entire group will be disqualified.
4. Each participant does not have to be a current Member of the Liberty Township Sportsmen Association. Membership can be purchased at the same time as the Coyote Hunt registration walk in. Sign up will be scheduled two Sunday’s prior to Hunt. See schedule on www.libertysportsmen.com. Mail in: P.O. Box 488, Blanchard, Pa. 16826
5. Coyotes must be killed during the days and times of the scheduled Hunt.
6. Participants must possess a valid Hunting License or Fur-Taker License. Participant’s said license will be checked when they bring in a coyote to be weighed.
7. During the scheduled Coyote Hunt, coyotes may be hunted in any County in Pennsylvania.
8. Calls and dogs may be used during the Hunt, However, each Hunter will be allowed to Register Only Three Coyotes. The first three tagged Coyotes will be the ones to be counted.
9. The Liberty Township Sportsmen Association reserves the right to have an Autopsy performed on any animal presented at the Hunt if it is believed the animal was penned, trapped or taken illegally. Several Wildlife Biologists and a Veterinarians will be available to enforce this regulation. All Animals will be tagged through the back leg.
10. Liberty Township Sportsmen Association reserves the right to Polygraph any registered hunter. HUNTERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY REGISTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE HUNT, THEY AGREE TO UNDERGO POLYGRAPH TESTING IF REQUESTED BY THE ASSOCIATION. POLYGRAPH QUESTIONS WILL BE LIMITED TO THOSE NECESSARY TO ASSURE THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS AND THE REGISTRANT’S ENTITLEMENT TO PRIZE MONEY. REFUSAL TO SUBMIT TO AND FULLY COOPERATE IN THE ADMISTRATION OF A POLYGRAPH TEST SHALL RESULT IN THE AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE REGISTRANT. Any Hunter who fails the Polygraph Test will be permanently disqualified from this Hunt and all future Coyote Hunts for life at Liberty Township Sportsmen Association. Membership will also be revoked for life.
11. Any violation of the Pennsylvania Game Laws and rules of the Hunt will result in that person or group being disqualified from the Hunt and suspended from the Association for life.
12. Official weigh-in will be done at the designated Building on Association property from 1 P.M. until 5 P.M. on designated days of Hunt.
13. The DEADLINE FOR WEIGHT-INS IS 5 P.M. ON SUNDAY LAST DAY OF HUNT.
14. The DEADLINE FOR WEIGH-INS IS 5 P.M. ON SUNDAY LAST DAY OF HUNT.
15. The prize money will be divided as follows: 1St Prize- 50% of the total Top Prize Money; 2nd Prize- 30% of the total Top Prize Money; 3rd Prize- 20% of the total Prize Money. Prize for the heaviest female will be paid as follows; Coyote Hunt 100% of $2.00 Entry Fee.
16. All prize money will be awarded after official results have been determined. The prize money will be awarded by check upon verification of the contestant’s entitlement and in exchange for an IRS Form w-9 signed and completed by each award winner.
17. Hunter may enter up to three coyotes and one as biggest female. Biggest female can be entered in one class only. Example: Hunter can enter four coyotes in all four classes. To be in all classes one must be female. Hunter must enter four different coyotes to win all classes.